The CPIM Online Blended Learning packages are designed for candidates unable to attend weekly classes due to geographic or schedule constraints.
The Certificate in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) is now CPIM Verson 8.0.
CPIM Version 8.0 Online Blended Learning packages are supported by email and Zoom sessions by Instructors registered with the APICS instructor development programme.
Earning the APICS CPIM demonstrates mastery of an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth understanding of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production planning and how it applies across the extended supply chain.
In 2023 the CPIM Part 1 course and exam, and the CPIM Part 2 course and exam, are being replaced by CPIM V 8.0 course and exam. The new CPIM V 8.0 is bringing together the CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 courses and has the added benefit of just one exam to achive your Certification in Planning and Inventory Management.
CPIM Version 8.0 covers the following modules:
Module 1: Align the Supply Chain to Support the Business Strategy
Module 2: Conduct Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) to Support Strategy
Module 3: Plan and Manage Demand
Module 4: Plan and Manage Supply
Module 5: Plan and Manage Inventory
Module 6: Plan, Manage, and Execute Detailed Schedules
Module 7: Plan and Manage Distribution
Module 8: Manage Quality, Continuous Improvement, and Technology
CPIM Version 8.0 Online Blended Learning package provides:
- Online APICS CPIM Version 8.0 e-Learning System
- APICS CPIM Version 8.0 Learning System Books
- APICS Dictionary App can be downloaded to your smartphone
- Online e-Learning System Instructor-led slides
- Online e-learning System download of reading materials to your iPad or Google Play Books
- APICS CPIM Version 8.0 e-Learning System: Over 2000 practice questions, Pretest and Posttest, Reporting track progress, Section Quizzes, Case Studies, Glossary and Flashcards, Practice Exams – emulate the weighting and timing of the computer-based exam format, Resource Center includes a complimentary download of APICS CPIM Exam Content Manual, Mobile and Offline access to reading modules, study tools and resources, Online access for one year
- Zoom – four of one hour online sessions by an officially recognised APICS instructor
- Email support from by an officially recognised APICS instructor based on an agreed start date and twelve weeks of email support
- The CPIM Version 8.0 exam is 3.5 hours.
CPIM Version 8.0 Online Blended Learning package price is €1700, plus Joint ASCM / IPICS Membership of €160
CPIM Version 8.0 Online Blended Learning package details are shown on the following link:
CPIM Version 8.0 – Certified in Planning and Inventory Management – Online Blended Learning package
CPIM Success Stories: My Story by Leanne Power, CPIM, CSCP and others
CPIM Success Stories: My Story by Mike Rossey, CPIM and others
Or Please fill out the application form below:
Check Out Our Other CPIM Courses
Private: CPIM Part 1 and CPIM Part 2 Saturday Courses